We play music from many sources but most of what we play comes from the Daily Ukulele books:
- The Daily Ukulele, “the Yellow Book”. 365 songs for ukulele in C tuning (soprano, concert, tenor). This is the song book to start with.
- The Daily Ukulele Baritone edition, “the Orange Book”. Same songs as the Yellow Book in the same keys, but with chord diagrams for baritone ukulele.
- The Daily Ukulele To Go. A smaller edition of the Yellow Book, more portable and easier to handle but reduced size print.
- The Daily Ukulele: Leap Year Edition, “the Blue Book”. 366 additional songs (no duplicates with the Yellow Book) for ukulele in C tuning (soprano, concert, tenor).
- The Daily Ukulele: Leap Year Edition for Baritone, “the Green Book”. Same songs as the Blue Book in the same keys, but with chord diagrams for baritone ukulele.
You can sometimes find some of these books, mainly the Yellow Book, at local music stores, otherwise check online book sellers and music store sites.
We also play music from other sources, and sometimes music based on the Yellow or Blue Books but with changes (corrections, added intros/outros, chord modifications, and so on). For those we maintain a library of handout sheets you can access.